No Fuss Choice
We have something to offer all families, and especially those people who wish to separate the practical side of a loved one’s death from its ceremonial and memorial aspects. The no-fuss services of No Fuss Funerals are particularly appropriate for:
- Where a person has expressed a wish to have no traditional funeral gathering
- Families who have strong religious convictions and a close association with their own church, and would prefer to arrange a service themselves with the coffin present (thanksgiving service), or without the coffin present (memorial service)
- Families where costs are a concern
- Those who wish to take a more active role in the organisation and arrangement of a commemorative service or gathering
- People who decide to celebrate a loved one’s passing with a simple gathering at the crematorium chapel for immediate family
- Anybody whose work commitments, distance, medical circumstance or other impediments preclude a traditional-style funeral in a timely manner.
- When a person has died unexpectedly away from home and needs to be transferred interstate or overseas (in conjunction with your local funeral director)
- When remote family want a cremation/burial to be conducted immediately, allowing a commemoration or service to be held elsewhere at a later date.